Many of us have heard stories about pets who have ingested things outside of their regular diets. Maybe you’ve heard of a dog who ate someone’s socks and underwear, or maybe you have first-hand experience dealing with your cat who ate a piece from a plastic plant. In any case, foreign body ingestion in pets can be very concerning. It is important to recognize the signs and know what to do if your pet eats something that they shouldn’t!
Teaching your dog to high five, play dead or tidy up is easier than you think and your dog will love the attention. Here is a guide on how to get started.